Last-minute housekeeping before the big weekend!
- RedFest gates open at 9 am on Saturday and Sunday.
- Public Parking is available off Long Street Cleveland at $5 a day. The parking is run by a community organization and all proceeds are going to this organization
- All bags must be presented for searching upon entering the venue.
- Footwear must be worn at all times.
- All patrons will be issued a coloured wristband upon entry. Anyone found without an official wristband will be rejected from the venue and must purchase a new ticket to be re-admitted.
- No commercially purchased food or drink can be brought into the venue.
- Watering stations will be available for you to fill up drink bottles.
- Free sunscreen will be available at the RedFest Information Booth.
- Lost and found will be at the RedFest Information Booth which is situated near the front entrance.
- All lost children will be taken to the RedFest Information Booth where they will be allowed to wait for their parents.
- Look out for friends and family and go to the First Aid area for help of any kind.
- ID will be required to purchase alcohol. BYO alcohol is not permitted.
- No dogs, cats, or other pets/animals allowed (unless assistance animals and paperwork can be sighted).
TransDev Shuttle Bus Times
Departs Cleveland Station (5 min journey one-way)
2. 30 pm
3. 30 pm
4. 30 pm
5. 30 pm
6. 30 pm
7. 30 pm
8. 30 pm
9. 30 pm
Departs Cleveland Showground (5 min journey one-way)
5. 55 pm
4. 55 pm
3. 55 pm
2. 55 pm
6. 55 pm
7. 55 pm
8. 55 pm
9. 55 pm