Featuring at this venue
- Sat 10:00am - 11:00am FAD Dance
- Sat 11:00am - 11:30am Lolipop The Clown
- Sat 12:00pm - 1:00pm The Kangagang
- Sat 12:00pm - 2:00pm Kiddywinks Puppet Theatre & Workshop
- Sat 2:00pm - 3:00pm Sing songs with Bekki
- Sat 3:00pm - 3:30pm Lolipop The Clown
- Sat 4:00pm - 4:30pm The Kangagang
- Sat 4:30pm - 5:30pm Mama Juju & The Jam Tarts
- Sat 5:30pm - 6:30pm Tiffany Eckhardt & Dave Steel
- Sat 6:30pm - 7:30pm Ráv Thomas
- Sat 8:00pm - 9:00pm Darktown River
- Sun 10:00am - 11:00am Sing songs with Bekki
- Sun 11:00am - 11:30am Lolipop The Clown
- Sun 11:00am - 12:00pm Kids Club House
- Sun 12:00pm - 1:00pm Darren Percival
- Sun 1:00pm - 1:30pm Kids Club House
- Sun 1:30pm - 2:00pm Lolipop The Clown
- Sun 2:00pm - 2:45pm Darren Percival
- Sun 3:00pm - 4:00pm Kiddywinks Reptile Show
Kidz Korner is a grassy area between the food court and the Arena.
Kids love to pet the animals that walk across to RedFest from the Cleveland District State High School Farm next door on Saturday and Sunday. Little Kickers and Little Rugby give kids a chance to kick around soccer and rugby balls. Have-a-Go Circus and El Circo get everyone skilled in circus activities; Kiddywinks Puppet Theatre is always lots of fun. The Parent's Pit Stop tent is here. This provides facilities for feeding and nappy changing.
The Art Tent is the workshop marquee. Kids can be very creative here, painting a pot and then planting a strawberry to take home with them. Indigiscapes generously runs this workshop and does face painting as well - all under cover.
The Big Tent features sing-a-longs for the kids as well as performances to entertain them and chairs to sit on.