Featuring at this venue
- Sat 10:30am - 4:30pm Workshop - Pot and Face Painting
- Sat 11:00am - 11:30am Workshop - Beading with Rowi
- Sat 1:00pm - 5:00pm Workshop - Lantern Decorating with the LightnUp Crew
- Sat 1:30pm - 2:30pm Workshop - Card Making with Rowi
- Sun 9:00am - 3:30pm Workshop - Pot and Face Painting
- Sun 10:00am - 11:00am Workshop - Beading with Rowi
- Sun 10:30am - 1:30pm Wood Art Transfer with artists Chez Beauvardia
- Sun 1:00pm - 2:00pm Workshop - Card Making with Rowi
Kids are king with a venue specially curated to keep the little ones busy and engaged all day. With a venue full of free arts, crafts and hands-on activities and workshops, the Kids Workshop Area is the best value for money at any festival in Australia.
Kids can get their hands dirty as they plant and paint a take home strawberry pot plant, decorate a stunning lantern that will feature in the stunning lantern parade, create beaded goods, create a stunning piece of art with Chez Beauvardia or let their imaginations run wild as they pick and choose a magical design for their faces to be painted.
Once the creative juices are exhausted, the kids can have a go trying out new circus tricks, practice their soccers skills or get actively involved in good old fashioned fun with Sparky Doo Dah hands on activities such as walking on stilts, totem tennis, colts, hula hoops, skipping and so much more.
For a fun filled festival experience, the kids workshop space is a must!
- Wheel chair and mobility accessible
- Fully covered for all weather conditions
- Baby Change Table Facilities
- Tables and Chairs
- Stage and workshop zones