Sign On Procedure
- All volunteers are to enter through the Volunteer Gate which is situated on Long Street, a few metres away from the Main Gate.
- Upon arrival, all volunteers must sign on at the Volunteer Centre to receive their volunteer wristband.
- The sign on person will confirm your position, location and supervisor and if any equipment is required for your role.
- You are welcome to enjoy the Festival before your rostered shifts if they fall in the afternoon or evening.
Sign Off Procedure
- All volunteers must sign off at the Volunteer Centre on completion of their shift.
- Please ensure you return all equipment issued to you to the Volunteer Centre
- Once you have signed off, you are welcome to enjoy the remainder of the festival
Storing Your Belongings
You are welcome to leave your belongings at the Volunteer Centre; however, RedFest does not take responsibility for any items that may be damaged, lost or stolen. It is recommended that you leave any valuable items at home.
- Tea, coffee and water as well as fruit and some biscuits are available at the Volunteer Centre.
- Please bring your own water bottle with you which you can refill at the Volunteer Centre.
What to wear
Please refer to ‘Safety’ under Volunteer Terms and Conditions. Other than that, please wear something that is neat and comfortable.