- You must be 13 years or over to be considered for a Volunteer position. You must be 18 years or over and hold a current Driver’s Licence to drive Festival service vehicles.
- Email Access
- It is preferable that you have access to a current and usable email address as all applications and most correspondence will occur via email.
- You must comply with all safety requirements associated with your Volunteer position. These are detailed in the Job Description relevant to your volunteer position. All positions require enclosed shoes. Outdoor work requires a hat. For work involving long hours in the sun, shirts with long sleeves and collar will be needed.
- You must complete all shift requirements as stipulated by the Volunteer Job Description. If you are unable to do a shift due to illness, injury or family emergency, you must contact the Volunteer Coordinator immediately.
- No smoking is permitted while on duty during your shifts, including travelling in Festival service vehicles; however, RedFest does have designated smoking areas where you can smoke during your breaks.
- All information and processes associated with the volunteer position are to be considered as confidential
- Ticket Entry
- Your volunteer wristband or ticket allows only one person to enter the festival. It does not entitle members of your family or associates to enter on your wristband or ticket. Tickets need to be purchased through normal channels for all members of your group who are not volunteers. Please check the RedFest website for ticket information and availability.
- Bring a positive attitude, acting with courtesy and in an orderly manner at all times.
Phone: 07 3286 4858
Mail or Fax
PO Box 244
Fax: 07 3286 6634