If you come across anything that could likely harm or cause injury to you, your fellow volunteers and/or festival-goers, you must report this immediately to your supervisor so action can be taken to prevent injury.
If you are involved in any incidents or witness an incident, you MUST complete a RedFest Incident Report Form. These are available in the Volunteer Centre or from your Team Leader and/or Supervisor.
Incident Reports are very important. When you complete an incident report form, please provide as much information as possible so a clear picture of what occurred can be established.
An Incident Report Must Be Completed When:
- Someone is injured at the festival
- Someone falls ill and is taken to hospital
- Someone is refused entry or evicted from the festival
- Someone is refused service at the bar due to intoxication
- There is an altercation between patrons or patrons and security
- There is a major WHS hazard that has occurred
- Damage is caused to festival infrastructure
If you are unsure if an incident report is required, check with your supervisor and they will be able to assist you.